Buying go karts is not an easy thing to do, as there are a number of brands offering a wide variety of go karts. With so many karts for sale, it is important to know what to look for when shopping. One of the most influential factors when shopping for go karts is knowing the price of the cart. In order to help you make the right decision of go kart, here are a couple of things you need to know when shopping for go karts, as well as a price list of some of the most popular go karts:
- Make sure you choose a go kart with the tires that you need for your racing. Slicks are used for dry conditions, but wets are used when the weather is rainy. Cuts are modified slicks that are used for special conditions, such as dirt tracks or icy weather.
- The engine that you choose is fairly important. The 4-stroke engines are able to get much more power, but the 2-stroke engines are usually used on smaller go karts. Determine what size kart you are going to drive before you go shopping, as that will help you choose a motor of the correct size.
Here is a list of some of the more popular go karts, as well as the prices for each one:
- Razor Ground Force Electric Go Kart: $210 - $360
- Razor Ground Force Drifter Kart: $250
- Razor Dune Buggy: $350
- Go-Ped Super Go Kart Mini Quad: $845
- ScooterX Baja Off Road Go Kart: $489
- ScooterX 49cc Power Kart: $469
- GoPed Gas Powered Full Suspension Kart: $1,885
- Quantum by American SportWorks 150cc 9.9 hp Karts: $2,896
For more information or articles like this, visit: http://www.mygokarts.com